Thursday 25 April 2013

Gentleman by PSY

안녕하세요 everybody! So like PSY'S Gentleman came out. Sorry, I'm kinda late, but I thought I thought it would be fun to talk about it. So, honestly, the song just couldn't beat Gangnam Style. Did I mention, the song was super wrong and kinda offensive in a way considering he has children and a wife. Untying the girl's bikini kinda shocked me and I was really dissapointed. The melody and the dance was so similiar to Brown Eyed Girl's Abracadabra, and the dance just didn't cut it. I mean, sure it was fun and the elevator scene was like hilarious, but the video couldn't compare to Gangnam Style. Overall, I would give the song
                                                                                    a 5.5 out of 10 so yah.. Byee!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment