Monday 20 May 2013

Dramas You Should Watch

So, I'm going to list dramas you should watch. I'm going to start from 2009 to 2013. I'm not going to really review all of them properly, but I'll review more magnificent or less boring drama of that year. okay, let's get started! Just a warning, listing the dramas doesn't mean I like them a lot, it just means you might like the stars in it. These eras might be good for maybe the more teenaged years or you know what, whatever age. Anyways, I'll do each year on separate posts so I can write more.

2009
  • Boys Before Flowers Lee Min Ho, Koo Hye Sun, Kim Hyung Joon, Kim Bum, Kim So Eun
  • High Kick Through the Roof Many Characters, too many
  • IRIS Lee Byung Hyun, Kim Tae Hee, Kim Seung Woo, Kim So Eun, Jung Joon Ho, Kim Young Chul, TOP
  • Shining Inheritance Lee Seung Gi, Han Hyo Joo, Moon Chae Won,
  • You're Beautiful Lee Shin Hye, Jang Eun Seuk, Lee Hong Ki, Jung Yong Hwa, UEE
Kay so their were some really hit dramas that just really introduced the kdrama world or evolution. Maybe at the time I wasn't interested, but when I first started watching dramas, I have to say, none beats the classic, Boys Before Flowers. Number one for 2009, the characters are individually interesting, the side characters look so pretty together, and the scenery, gosh. It was just breathtaking. Boys Before Dramas is every girl's fantasy and I really enjoyed watching KIm Bum and So Eun together. High Kick also had Kim Bum. Although I had to skip many episode as their were too many, I did have a fun time watching the sitcom. I only watched Iris for TOp. That mean jerk, cracked a girls neck after they kissed! The drama was a bit violent, but I got to say, TOP'S acting was very impressive! As for Tae Hee, she was just okayish. Shining Inheritance was a very good drama. It taught me the importance of humbleness and Lee Seung Gi was very cute with Han Hyo JOO. Not to mention, Moon Chae Won was such a great character! Your'e beautiful had all the stars. The drama was very cute and I think younger viewers might enjoy it more. It's set in a darker esque so like basically the main guys all punk and guyliner. Yes, I'm not a big fan of Jang Eun Seuk. Anyways, 2009 was a great year. The only problem was that some dramas weren't in HD so like it was kinda blurry. LOl. I hope I can soon post the 2010 review! Byeee. ~GloGLO

No comments:

Post a Comment