Wednesday 29 May 2013

My Fave Korean Boy Bands and stuff you might not know about Them :)

It's been a long time since my last blog. Things have been pretty busy lately. So today I'm going to devote this post to my fave bands of the moment.
Infinite is my current fave even though I've kinda lost interest a bit to some newer groups. THe members are SungGyuMyungsoo (L), Dongwoo, Hoya, Woohyun, SungYeol, and SungJong. The group was just amazing and I discovered them after being curious about Hoya in the drama Reply 1999. So like I got quite hooked onto Infinite and just got fan crazy, snagging any merch that was available in kcon. Anyways, my top fave is Dongwoo. WE are like thick lipped twinzies and I just really like him in Infinite H's (duo of Hoya and Dongwoo) Special Girl song. He's so swag and he has a special kind of rap. He's not like super handsome, but I find much similarities with him. We both laugh weirdly, like to mess around and talk! I also get cranky in the morning like him. Next one I like is Myungsoo aka L. When I saw him in the She's Back mv, I fell in love. I watched Shut up Flower Boy Band which he was in even though I didn't really like the drama. You should go check it out. Just saying ;) Anyways, loved him in SungGyu's 60 Seconds and he was like my bias for the longest time.  Over time, I found some pretty good looking bias, but I would say Myungsoo is still one of my favourites. I am trying my best to order a copy of his Viewtiful. Next is Hoya. I fell inlove with him also, not really now in Reply 1999 cuz the main guy was not my fave person in the world. I checked him out and like life went on from their. He really likes purple and erm... he can dance really well! SungGyu is my good friend's ultimate bias. She writes like fanfics and their pretty awesome. I have to admit that his album was amazing and I luckily got it in Korea! 60 Seconds was awesome and yeah. You can check out my review somewhere. Anyways, I found a girl version of him. She had like the same redhair and all black outfit and strong vocals. Her names SeungYoon I think. Shes from KARA. This brings me onto a whole new story of how I found Park Gyuri in Nail Shop Paris, then Kara, but like whatevs. I'll save that story for later. So Woohyun, Sungyeol,  and Sunjong are like the left outs. Always the least liked by their members. The have charisma. Sunjongs cute, Sungyeol lacks common sense in an adorable way, and Woohyun seems to be pretty popular too. I don't only like Infinite for their appearances, but I really truly feel the emotion and soul they put into their lyrics. Every song has a unique melody. The Chaser is a classic, and Man In Love was total daebak! I just recently watched the Japanese version and it was sooooo good. Their dancing skills are so preoffesional and sick! They did the scorpion which was amazing. BTW, Infinite all have abs.I think I should review CL's Baddest Girl or female soon. Yah, sooo Infinite is my fave and top band right now. SECRET; I kinda maybe have posters of them in my room and stare  them to sleep. Maybe, not saying I do. I also currently have the Infinite First Invasion, Infinite Evolution, Infinitize, Infinite 4th Minii Album, Sungkyu's Another Me, and INfinite H's album. I am currently hunting for the Viewtiful and more! All albums come with photo collectibles and I luckily found Myungsoo. There are also many photos.
      
      My next fave kpop group is BTOB. I first discovered them when I was watching Romantic Idol Seson 2. You shuld go check it out. Their was this really cute guy called MInhyuk that was so perfect with a girl called Yewon from Jewelry. I immediately investigated him and found out that he was from a rookie group called BTOB. The members are Minhyuk the visual, Ilhoon, Peniel, EunKwang, Changsub, HyunShik, and Sungjae. Anyways, the groups got the same rock vibe that Cube Ent. puts in a lot of their boy bands including Beast and CN Blue. They have some super catchy songs like Insane, Wow, and Irresistable Lips. So first, Minhyuk is the supercute visual that stars in all the mvs. Eunkwang is the leader and he has strong vocals. Not as good as Sunggyu, but very good. Peniel is your boy from Chicago who speaks fluent English, Changsub is the aegyo kid, HyunShik is just there, and Sung Jae is the maknae who looks a lot like the lead guy from Reply 1999. I only possess one album that they have, and that is there second mini album, Press Play. I sadly have the Sungjae collectable card and many photos of the group though. Minhyuk is very fast and won many events in the Idol Olympics. He also appeared in Taecyon and Emma Wu's WE Got Married Global. Minhyuk was also in Reckless Family 2 with MIn from Miss A. How cute ~

     My last fave is my most recent one, B1A4. Oh, CNU oppa, be mine! Their so cute and I really like Baro. I;m super new to this group so I don't really know much yeah. I'll blog about this band when I have deeper knowledge, so for now, the members are Baro the rapper, CNU, Sandeul, GongChan, and JInyoung. Yeah... I'm watching I need a fairy which CNU is in with Woori or KIm yoon hye. I am also watching B1A4's Hello Baby. So cute.. I came across them when a friend of mine in Hong Kong was in Korea with me. She told me about them and yeah.... Btw, I am from Canada, not from Korea. Sad life. Yeah. she self taught herself Korean and she luckily got to be freaking VIP[ IN the BigBang concert. My mom would have let me gone to the VIP Concert thingy, but our flight was one day late. Booo I was so sad.

  This group is not really my fave, but for my friend Alana. She really likes B2ST SO YAH... The members are Yoon Doo-Joon, Son Dong-Woon, Lee Gi-Kwang, Yang Yo-Seob, Jang Hyun-Seung, and Yong Jun-Hyung. Beast's Beautiful Night was very interesting and catchy as she played it 24/7 at church. Literally. Anyways, I like HyunSeung and JunHyung. HyunSeung was in trouble maker which I knew with HYuna,  and JunHung from the latest drama Monstar which I also covered. Did you know that JUnHyung dated Goo Hara from Kara? Crazy right. Anyways, check out Yoseob's song Caffeine. Its pretty epic.

                                        ~안녕, Gloria~ Btw, I wrote this all on my own and personal will.









 






1 comment: