Saturday 23 November 2013

Doom Dada

TOP just came back with Doom Dada. THe song was very disappointing. I felt like my oppa's mv budget was being cut by alot just because of Jiyoung (GD)! The song was like okayish because TOP is really a singer, more a rapper. The "long time no see" in the intro sounded soooo sexy and amazingggg though. The intro was good. The song becomes very catchy after listening for a while. THe mv was interesting. There was a gorilla and some wierd baby doll. I dind't really like how the mx was filtered black and I feel like they should dye TOP's hair again. I give the song a 6/10 because it was catchy, bu their wasn't alot of expressed emotion or vocal techniques shown. He should have featured a good singer. I'd give he mv a 4/10. I vas very disappointed in the lack of effort that the directors put to make a good mv.  And he looked really ridiculous in a mustache. This wasn't a good MV, but I still love TOP and I NEED TO WATCH HIS MOVIEEEEE.

Lyrics: http://kkromanized.wordpress.com/?s=Doom+Dada

Video:



No comments:

Post a Comment