Sunday 3 August 2014

Happiness - Red Velvet

Okay, so the new Sm Group, Red Velvet just debuted with he song Happiness. The members consist of Irene, Seulgi, Wendy, and Joy.

I really like this group. I love the fresh, unique concept, and the hairrrr! Anyways, the song was really catchy and was actually really good. Not outstanding, but great for debuts! The video was also pretty cool, though I think the members could have worked harder on the coordination as their choreography, technique, and harmony was sloppy. The video wasbright, and I really like it. Oh and did I mention that Wendy is from Richmond Hill, Canada? Some of my friends have gone to her school before! Lol.

Overall, I'd give the song a 7/10 because they were pretty outstanding for a debut group. The song, I could tell had quality and had time spent on it. I would give the mv a 6/10 for the cool, bright concept, but the dance lacked attention.

Irene

Seulgi

Joy

Wendy



Red Velvet


Heres the video:



Kay thanks for reading my short review :) Have a happy day!
~Gloria



No comments:

Post a Comment