Monday 22 April 2013

Recent Dramas in April

It's been a while. Sorry, I was too buseeee. So yah, current dramas I'm watching are Jang ok Jeong, Gu Family Book, The Best Lee Soon Shin, When a man loves, and yes I'm still on High Kick 3. Imma post a list of my top twenty must watch or rewatch dramas later. So for today, l'll give you quick reviews.

                                                    Jang Ok Jeong-
Kay, honestly I was not impressed with the main character Yoo Ah In in the drama Fashion King which btw was a disaster even if Yuri was in it. I was reluctant to watch the drama cuz I really didn't have major interest in Kim Tae Hee and Iris, but both characters looked really well together and the drama just fit them perfectly. The drama was actually pretty refreshing, and something new was that she sold clothes cuz most historical dramas rarely had characters in such roles. WHat I loved about Yoo Ah In was his manly but charming character, and he was able to marry a queen without the dramatic, oh I hate you so don't marryme attitude which I disliked in the Moon Embracing the Sun. Overall, the drama is pretty amazing and I'm looking forwards to see more! The girls are pretty, and the drama goes in a really steady pace, not too dragged or too quick. Btw, Lizzy from After School is on it!

                                                     Gu Family Book-
I honestly was sad to say that I was dissappointed. Lee Seung Gi and Suzy was like the perfection combo but in the drama, they just don't click. The gumiho part was kinda like, whats happening and the main evil character was just really pedo and creepy. THere was too munch fighting and to be honest, Suzy looked better with her assistant dude. (guy from Shut UP FLower Boy Band with Myung soo!) Also, Lee Seung Gu looked alot better with that Kang Choco girl from Innocent Man, which btw was ah-mazing! The drama kinda drags and the bad things happening are too predictable. To be honest, both main characters have like the worst hairstyle ever, and I think the Gumiho guy and his wife should have starred in the drama.

                                             When A Man Loves-
Really amzing drama. Tbh, the drama poster didn't look appealling and I watchewd cuz my Running Man kept crashing. I got quite hooked on and I felt like the lead who was in Fashion King before, matured in her acting skills. I legitly yelped when I saw JB and Jr. So cute those oppas. I really like this drama because the love triangle is hard to predict. I really don't know who the girl will choose. LIke one guys visibly older but I actually want her to go with him cuz I dunno,  they kinda fit, while the other guy is a complete cutie just like he was in Ojakgyo Brothers (fangirling over Joowon's and UEEs cuteness). I love the plot to death and oh did I mention, I love JB and Jr's opposite characteristics from Dream High 2! Good drama, good plot, let's just hope the ending goes well. :)

                      The Best Lee Soon Shin-
When I first heard that the drama was like 50 freakin episodes, I was like, oh gosh IU for like 25 weeks! When I saw the drama, up to the 10th episode, I could slowly see the drama being stretched, and the pace was tedious. There was no real action, and the so called cool main character was like all nice at the 3rd episode! The stupid family drama has got to be figured out and even her sister Yoo shin has a more interestingrelationship with Chanwoo! So cute, and they kiss before IU. The dramas getting boring and there needs to be drama. Oh, did I mention, the baker dude is so freakin stalkery and weird? The mother is just like wasting air timewhen we could see more of Yoo shin! Couldn't the dram be called, The Best Lee Yoo Shin? Gawsh. Overall, I think there willbe lots of jealousy, betrayel and IU will probably liek give up her career to help somebody or cheezy shiz.



I hope you guyz liked my reviews on the dramas, and though they arent done, I shall do more later gators. ~Gloria :)

No comments:

Post a Comment