Sunday 12 May 2013

MNET Monstar

Kay, so a friend of mine asked me to do a blog on B2ST. Okay, you wish Is granted. I'll do a review on the next new B2ST song that comes out, but for now I'll talk about a new mini drama that stars many members of different popper groups such as B2ST'S Yong Joon-Hyung, BTOB'S Minhyuk, Sunjae, and more BTOB members. Don't forget female star Ha Yeon Soo who looks really young. Kinda like Shannon Areum Williams, maknae of Coed School and 5dolls. Don't forget sensational cutie, Kang Ha Neul, the guy who captured fan's attentions in To the Beautiful You starring Choi Sulli of FX and Minho of Shinee. Anyways, I looked over the teasers and the drama looks really filtered. The music sounds good. Let's hope this drama hits it big! With such a large list of idols acting, I hope the drama can become more popular!

No comments:

Post a Comment