Saturday 26 July 2014

Drama You Should Watch: Doctor Stranger

OMERGAWWWWD. DOCTOR STRANGER. ADJDJFSDJNSJG. LOVE IT.
My favourite dramas usually start off with intricate, well planned, intense, and exciting starts. I watch loads of dramas, but I cut so many off. I usually watch the first episode of a drama, and if I'm not satisfied, I'll just quit.

So the story goes on to talk about how a South Korean man and his son, Hoon (Lee Jong Suk, model) who are sent to North Korea, then trapped their as North Korea needs doctors. Raised in the communist country, Hoon becomes a doctor like his father, but unlike the North Koreans, he has a heart. He soon falls in love with Jae Hee (Jin Se Yeon, Bridal Mask). The two try escape North Korea after Hoon's father is killed. Hoon escapes, but Jae Hee falls into the river unfortunately, and it was not known if she was dead or alive.

I believe a few years later, Hoon starts working at a hospital in South Korea, and he comes across a Jae Hee lookalike. Convinced that she is Jae Hee, he pursues her. Jae Hee is actually a spy, and she cannot talk about her identity to save her and Hoon's life. Her efforts are paid off, but she painfully sees her relationship with Hoon's die, while his relationship with Oh Soo Hyun (Kang Sora) starts to blossom. With love, betrayal, and passion, the doctors go through one of a life time experiences, and nothing is the same again. I want to also note Han Jae Joon (Park Hae Jin) as a main character who has a mysterious past and a deep love for Soo Hyun.

Doctor Stranger really surprised me. The first episode made me want more. I was intrigued and lemme just tell you how many times I searched up if Jae Hee was dead.

The middle part was blah, kinda dragged, but new. It was because the second female lead had a stronger bond or romantic feel with the main rather than the female main. This made everything refreshing while interesting.

Watch it on Dramafever, Viki, and other online sites :)








The end though, was great. There was a reasonable loss, and to my pleasure...

(SPOILER ALERT)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hoon ended up with Jae Hee.
and
Soo Hyun ended up with Jae Joon!!!

Love you all ~Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment