Wednesday 23 July 2014

Infinite- Back

So sorry, I'm soooo late, but INFINITE'S song  Back just came back a few days ago. I seriously love this song! Last Romeo was a complete fail and I was so impressed with Infinite's quick comeback! Back has a really catchy tune and it really fits Infinite's music style. I was seriously fan gurling in public when the mv came out! Anyways, this review is going to be pretty short because the song was great! I'd give it a solid 8.5/10 for the song.

Now the mv was a different story, The mv was a total complete disappointment. I mean the dance was okay, not the best, but not horrible, but the theme was just so not Infinite. The mv looked like another BAP One Shot wannabe. The scenes were choppy and just weird. The girl looked so young, like I think she's like 13 in real life and honestly, she wasn't the prettiest. Not being mean, I mean I'm not much better, but if she had matured more, she would have been much better, because I just cant take a 13 year old seriously in a "painful" video. Freakin Sm. Ever since Infinite joined SM, they haven't been as popular. I wasn't impressed by the artistry in the mv, so I would have to give it a 5/10.

That was a short review! I hope I can update more frequently! Comment down below or email me for suggestions for future posts!

Lots of inspiritness ~Gloria


No comments:

Post a Comment