Thursday 3 July 2014

Red Light - Fx

Omg, so summer school just started, but I'm seriously not going to slack off on the blogging cuz, I'm determined to balance both school and blogging. Anyways. I'm going to try posting more, and I promise that I'll post epic content!

So today I'll be reviewing the song Red Light by F(x). The group F(x) consists of members Victoria, Luna, Amber, Sulli, and Krystal. F(x) is seriously one of my favourite groups, but to be really honest, despite the epic visuals and graphics in the video, the song didn't really fulfill my standards. I honestly love F(x)'s unique retro vintage style, and though the video was really great and cool, the song just sounded like a remix of Electric Shock. I was seriously so hyped up for the song, but I'm seriously disappointed.

Overall I would give the MV an 8/10 because of the uniqueness, and the song a 4/10 because it was just so bland!

Have a nice day! ~Gloria


No comments:

Post a Comment