Wednesday 1 May 2013

The Wonderful takes on the Classic Mischevious Kiss

          Kay, if you didn't know, the original Mischievous Kiss was actually Japanese. Well, that's what kinda shocked me. No hate, I just took interest in Korean stuff more. Its called and it was in like 1996 so not really going to get into that. Then, in 2005, the Taiwanese one came out with Ariel Lin, baby faced beauty. Still didn't really know until like 2008 when my cousin introduced me, but that drama took a large hit. In 2010 however, my cousin introduced me to the Korean version, Playful Kiss starring Kim Hyun Joon and the girl from can we get married. She told me that it was a crabby drama so I was like, whatevs, I don't have interest either. Until the day I started watching City Hunter to Dream High, to Boys Before Flowers, I finally did watch the drama and to my surprise, I LIKED IT. I actually kinda became obsessed. So like yah, got over that up until legitly yesterday. I was sitting at Cora's enjoying some free wifi when I came across a drama called Mischievous Kiss. So like I clicked on it but the stupid wifi just wouldn't cooperate up until today. I clicked on it, and to my surprise, it was Japanese. Interesting... Like I said, I have never watched JDramas or enjoyed Jpop. The drama was actually kinda interesting so yah... The weird thing is that the girl is only freakin 16 and the guy is like 26. Btw, the drama is called Itazura na Kiss ~ Love in Tokyo. If you were a fan of the Korean one, why not see the Japanese one? I'm praying to God I won't get addicted again.

No comments:

Post a Comment