Sunday 14 July 2013

Infinite Story Chapter 2

Hope y'all enjoy may newest Chapter!

It's nighttime right now and I just can't do my homework. I have a little secret to confess. The money that my parents gave me for swimming class I actually splurged on kpop merchandise, and e classes for learning korean from Star Academy. Yes, though I am korean, my parents can only speak, not write korean as they were born in California and moved to Toronto. Now if I could just somehow figure out how to convince my parents... " Soo mi, come down for dinner" " Yes mom. " Daebak! It's kimchi stew! I go down and here's my plan:
1. I complement mom's stew and I bring up that myungsoo's Fave food is kimchi stew. 
2. Speaking of him, I launch into the fascinating subject of Kpop
3. Then I "remember" my form, give it to my mom and say casually, " Mom, may I go to Star Academy?" 
Kay, time to put my plan into action.  I walk down the stairs, and before I can open my mouth, my mom looks at me seriously and says, Soo mi, pleases don't be sad, but....

No comments:

Post a Comment