Saturday 23 November 2013

Ringa Linga

Taeyang hits it again with a catchy new single, Ringa Linga. For me, the song is alright, but I felt alot of melodic repetitions or vocal techniques from his previous songs. I felt like the tone wasn't fresh enough. Yeah, the dance was definitely great, buy I hate his hair. Just no. The melody was nice and upbeat and the chorus was very easy to remember and really caught me and my friends. The one thing i've always loved is Taeyangs super awesome piano intros for his songs. They are always catchy, and strong intros are always loved! Overall, I give the song a 7/10, the song is catchy, but I felt like I wanted to hear something different. The video gets a 4/10. Its so dissappointing. There's alot of greenscreen moments and the video just didnt compare to GD's over the budget sets. Maybe YG spent all the money on Gd. ㅋㅋㅋ. Lol, overall good job 태양. And also, YG's making a bunch of exquisite comebacks!

Lyrics: http://kkromanized.wordpress.com/2013/11/08/rom-eng-lyrics-taeyang-ringa-linga-링가-링가/

Video:




No comments:

Post a Comment