Saturday 23 November 2013

Missing You

        2ne1 came out again with one of the most amazing songs ever. I even learned how to sing it too! Omg, this is like the first song that reached me with the depth of the melody. Amazing piano sounds, and the tune is absolutely catchy. The lyrics are so intense and deep. The song is very depressing which is exactly what I love. I have to parse 2ne1 for making their hangul easy to read because all their songs are easy to sing. The song really suited each member in different parts. About the ruckus about CL being naked, I felt like that was just an artistic representation of emptiness and sorrow. I didn't feel any sexuality in it. For the song, the chorus was sooo catchy! LOl, I give this song a 10/10 for 2ne1 a job well done. I feel like they should be given more attention over songs like Ringa Linga, and Doom Dada. The video gets a 7/10. The lyrical feeling really supported the lyrics, but I wish they could have added a little more on the camera angles and so on. Good work 채린, 산다라, 민지, and 봄!

Link for lyrics: http://kkromanized.wordpress.com/2013/11/20/rom-eng-lyrics-2ne1-missing-you-그리워해요/

Here is the video:



Pics: :)





No comments:

Post a Comment