Tuesday 23 April 2013

Aprils's KPOP Playlist >


My April's playlist has actually been amazing. Their are many artists and you will probably recognize most artists.

My top five most played songs are:
1.Rose by Lee HI - it's such an amzing and catchy song, I can't freaking get it out of my head!
2.I Got A Boy by SNsD- I know its not really new, lets just say my classmates kept listening to it whick hooked me in.
3. I love you by 2NE1- Best song ever, so catchy and the video was ahmazing.
4. Man IN Love by Infinite- Well it's Infinite so YOLO, yes YOLo, but I have to watch the video too!
5. Irresistable LIps by BTOB- Um amazing, and Minhyuk is like the bomb. OPPA! Sarang!

My Playlist:
  • Rose by Lee HI
  • It's Over by Lee HI
  • 1.2.3.4 by Lee HI
  • Man in Love by Infinite
  • The Chaser by Infinite
  • Be Mine by Infinite
  • Paradise by Infinite
  • Before the Dawn by Infinite
  • I Got a Boy by SNSD
  • Sherlock by Shinee
  • Lucifer by Shinee
  • Twinkle by TTS
  • Fantastic Baby by Big Bang
  • Crayon by GD
  • Sexy, Free, and Single by Super Junior
  • 2nd Confession by BTOB
  • WOW by BTOB
  • Irresistable LIps by BTOB
  • Insane by BTOB
  • Special Girl by Infinite H
  • Without YOu by Infinite H
  • 60 Seconds by Kim Sung Kyu
  • Love Blossom ft.L by K.Will
  • I Love You by 2NE1

No comments:

Post a Comment