Thursday 9 May 2013

2PM Comeback

OKay, watched dream high, came across Wooyoung, not so much Taecyeon, but I started learning about kpop when I saw IU and Wooyoung. I found out that he was in the band 2pm and watched their sang Hands Up which came a few months before. I legitly devoted  my life to search and research them. So I like wait and wait and I just gave up. No major comeback and then I just got into Infinite and like Btob and on... So when I heard that they were finally after like longer than EXo, they came out with Comeback When YOu Hear this Song, I was like omg, finally. So I like listened and to my surprise, the song was delightfullygood. Btw, I think Chansung looks better thanwooyoung now. So like the song is basically about how all the members like like this one girl and have times with her. And yes, by time I meant Chansung did have you know what with her. So like they all treat her poorly and she is like upset, and then at the end they love her again, blah, blah, blah. The melody is total JYP representation, an actual song where you can sing along, not like T-ara N4's Jeon Won Diary. By the way did I mention that the song sucked? The guys all looked so much more mature and yeah. I'd give the song a 7.5 out of 10. Anyways, go check out the song.
Track List:
01. 하.니.뿐. [unreleased]
02. 이 노래를 듣고 돌아와 (Come Back When You Hear This Song)
03. 원점으로
04. I’m Sorry
05. 오늘부터 1일
06. Dangerous
07. 오늘 하루만
08. Game Over
09. Coming Down
10. 고백 (Go Back)
11. Love Song
12. 문득

No comments:

Post a Comment